The School Shop, better known as LASS (Lime Avenue Sales & Services Limited) is located in Cloisters. The shop is open during term time:
Monday to Friday: 8.45am - 4.45pm
Saturday: 8.45am - 11.15am
Uniform unique to Benenden is only available in LASS and the shop also stocks most of the optional items of uniform.
Parents may be seen by appointment for the purchase of uniform. Appointments take approximately one hour and may be booked from 9.00am to 4.00pm during Monday to Friday. The uniform fitting service is not available on Saturday morning. LASS accepts payment by cash, cheque and most major credit/debit cards. Payment must be made in full at the point of purchase until a student is in residence for her first term. Thereafter, items may be charged to School bills.
To make an appointment please telephone +44 (0)1580 242029 or email LASS@benenden.school
LASS facilities include:
- Nametape ordering service
- Nametape sewing service (not guaranteed)
- Second-hand uniform service*
- Mobile-phone top-up services
LASS also stocks:
- Trunks and tuck boxes in a range of colours (self-adhesive naming is available to order)
- Books including revision books and study guides. A book ordering service is available
- Postage stamps (including international)
- Everyday necessities (such as chemist items)
- Stationery items
- Greetings cards, small gift items, book tokens, theatre tokens
- Various Benenden merchandise items
As well as a range of sports accessories for:
*Items accepted into second-hand must be part of the current uniform, in good condition, clean and clearly named. Payment for items sold is made to parents termly.