At Benenden we employ more than 300 staff in both teaching and support staff roles.
As a teacher here you'll enjoy teaching motivated, intelligent girls who want to learn and you'll have access to great facilities to support teaching and learning.
Support staff roles at Benenden are diverse. Whatever your role, you'll benefit from a being part of a large team with opportunities for professional development.
We offer a wonderful working environment, generous terms and conditions of employment, career development opportunities and the chance to work as part of a committed and busy team.
We are genuinely committed to our staff and endeavour to offer a range of benefits that people will value and enjoy. These include:
- a contributory pension scheme
- free membership of our sports facilities for you and for your family
- meals are provided whilst on duty
- active staff social committee
- training and development opportunities
Staff talk about working at Benenden School