Benenden is delighted to offer several fully-funded Day Boarding places to join the Sixth Form to girls who specialise in STEM, Humanities, Languages or Music at A Level, starting in September 2022. Several supported Sixth Form places are available and could be fully-funded places, subject to our normal means-tested bursary application process.
- Candidates will sit two Entrance exams in the A Level subjects of their choice (STEM, Humanities, Languages or Music)
- An interview with a member of the Sixth Form teaching staff
- A reference from their current school, including predicted GCSE grades
The STEM, Humanities, Languages or Music Awards 2022 offer a wonderful opportunity for current Year 11 girls in the local area to consider a Day Boarding place at Benenden. In the Sixth Form, students choose three, four or five A Level subjects, and study these alongside the bespoke Benenden Professional Skills Programme which has been designed and delivered by experts from industry and the professions and whose aim is to prepare the students to navigate the complex employment market.
The course includes an internship, instruction on how to perform well at interview, CV preparation and an enterprise project. Benenden is one of the only schools in the UK to offer a comprehensive Professional Skills Programme - a course dedicated to teaching students the general skills they need to thrive in the workplace.
Benenden is proud to have a superb record of success at A Level, and frequently outperforms even the highly-selective Kent grammar schools, girls benefit from an enviable list of expert speakers and all Sixth Formers take part in our Professional Skills Programme.
- Discover more about life in Benenden's Sixth Form here
- Read more about Music at Benenden here
- Read more about STEM at Benenden here
- Discover more about Day Boarding at Benenden here
- More information about Scholarships and Bursary Awards at Benenden can be found here
To apply for the STEM, Humanities, Languages or Music Awards for Sixth Form 2022, please contact the Admissions Team in the first instance. Please email email@example.com or telephone 01580 240592