During term time we are a bustling 24/7 school so even though your daughter is a day student, she will almost certainly want to take part in many of the events we hold during evenings and weekends. She is very welcome to join us for these activities at no extra charge.
These opportunities might include:
- Completing her evening prep in a supervised environment here at School.
- Joining friends to enjoy a delicious supper (you will quickly learn how wonderful the Benenden food is!).
- Participating in a wide range of clubs and activities during the day and evenings. There are more than 150 available in total ranging from sport to music, engineering to journalism, and the Cadet Force to Model United Nations.
- Making the most of our extensive grounds and sport facilities for exercise and relaxation.
- Taking part in some of the activities as part of the Weekend Programme (additional charges may apply).
- Working with friends on team projects such as the Lower School Enquiry Week projects or the Sixth Form Enterprise Challenge.
- Taking part in charity and volunteering work.
- Using the library and other facilities for focused research, revision and work.
- On compulsory closed weekends, participating in fun House activities such as Sports Day and House drama and singing competitions.
- Rehearsing and performing in plays and concerts here at School and in venues across the South East.
- Enjoying curriculum trips and residential stays.
- Representing the School in sports matches.
- Benefiting from the outstanding pastoral care available by having a catch-up with her Tutor or Housemaster/Mistress.
- Attending guest lectures and talks from professionals and high-profile figures.
- Joining one of the many student- led activities such as the debating society, eco-committee, creative writing group and podcast club
- Co-curricular trips abroad (additional charges apply)
- Or simply hang out with friends!
Of course, parents are more than welcome to join us to cheer on their daughter on the sporting touchline or to watch her in a play or concert – as well as to join the extraordinary number of parent social events organised by our Parents’ Events Committee!